Join us for a full day of speakers, workshops and plenary sessions dedicated to seeking solutions to hunger in New York State.
- Explore ways to strengthen and increase participation in our nation’s nutrition assistance programs.
- Learn about the latest research on the impact and prevalence of hunger.
- Network with community and state leaders, and others working to alleviate hunger.
- Share best practices, tools and resources.
Workshop topics will include:
- The federal policy landscape for SNAP and other nutrition programs
- SNAP: a deeper look at this important, effective and efficient program
- Maximizing school breakfast and summer meals participation for children
- Innovative local and statewide efforts to address hunger in New York
- Much more!
A must-attend event for advocates, elected officials, policy makers, service providers and all interested individuals.