NORTHEAST WORLD CUP SOCCERTHON
A PTA Family Fundraising/Health & Wellness Event
- Registration is Tuesday, February 14th - Tuesday, February 28th
- $10 participation fee – Please note: Fee includes soccer jersey and admittance for parents and siblings
*Confidential financial assistance is available. For more information contact Danielle Schrager, Student Assistance Counselor at: 973-509-4242 ext. 5743.
Want to make a difference?
- Students can launch their own Student Soccerthon Sponsorship Drive with a healthy pledge
- Student Soccerthon Sponsorship payment option: Check made payable to: NE PTA
- Deadline: Friday, March 24th
- Be a volunteer! Parents can volunteer to coach a team or as chaperones designated in half an hour shifts
- Volunteer Coach sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4aaaa82da5fc1-soccerthon
- Volunteer Chaperone sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4baba823a6fd0-nesoccerthon
Soccer Jersey Sizing Chart:
- XS: Size 4, Chest 25-26
- S: Size: 6/8, Chest 26-28
- M: Size 10/12, Chest 28-30
- L: Size 14/16, Chest 30-32
- XL: Size 18/20, Chest 32-35
- All NE students (K-5) are encouraged to participate in our annual soccer tournament – no experience required!*
- Each player will receive a team soccer jersey to wear at the event
- Sports Domain Academy (SDA) Trainers officiate the games and assist players
- Each team is assigned a country and a Celebrity Coach (NE Teacher)
- Heats last approximately one hour
- Winning team(s) will be awarded a pizza party
- Event Night Raffle – Take a chance to win a number of great prizes while supporting NE!
- Healthy dinner and snack options will be available for purchase
- Kindergarten: Arrival Time: 4:45PM, Game Time: 5:00PM-6:00PM
- 1st Grade: Arrival Time: 5:45PM, Game Time: 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 2nd/3rd Grades: Arrival Time: 6:45PM, Game Time: 7:00PM-8:15PM
- 4th/5th Grades: Arrival Time: 8:00PM, Game Time: 8:15PM-9:30PM
Please note: All proceeds from this PTA event directly supplement various programs that provide additional, educational opportunities for NE students. Also, team jerseys will be disseminated prior to the event.
Questions?: Contact Andrea Fraser, Soccerthon Co-Chair at: 201-787-0516 or email@example.com