National Community Reinvestment Coalition
2017 Annual Conference
"Creating a Just Economy"
Tuesday March 28 - Thursday March 30, 2017
Please join us for the 2017 NCRC Annual Conference! NCRC and its members have worked together for a quarter of a century to open doors to economic opportunity for all Americans, and we hope you join us as we continue this mission.
NCRC’s Annual Conference is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of community nonprofits, policymakers, government officials, small businesses, banks, and academia, all coming together to create a just economy.
The conference will feature:
- A wide range of cutting-edge sessions on community organizing and advocacy, housing, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, fair lending, and business development
- The foremost experts and advocates sharing new developments, best practices, and innovative ideas for community reinvestment
- Keynote addresses from prominent officials and leaders in the field
- NCRC’s Hill Day and Congressional Luncheon
- The 2017 NCRC National Achievement Awards Dinner
NOTE: The 2017 Annual Conference will take place at The Capital Hilton, located at 1001 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036.
Not a member but would like to join/renew?
Reserve your place now.
To see the latest information on the 2017 annual conference and find out more about past conferences, visit http://www.ncrc.org/conference/.
Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact Nick Sabharwal at 202-464-2297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about 2017 NCRC Annual Conference?