The fourth annual Mountaineer Brewfest, a celebration of West Virginia’s finest craft and microbrews, will be held Saturday, August 19, 2017 at the Heritage Port in Wheeling,
Only 1800 general admission tickets and 200 VIP tickets will be sold. General admission includes 10 samples, commemorative mug, and great entertainment. In addition to the general admission items, the VIP ticket includes an invitation to our Thursday beer & food pairing at Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack, early festival entrance (3:00pm), special VIP only beers, special entertainment, a food voucher, 10 additional samples, and a commemorative VIP item. Designated Driver tickets are also available for both GA and VIP.
The Mountaineer Brewfest also features a Beer Garden with additional craft beers for purchase, local artisan food for purchase, and the best in entertainment with !
The festival hours are: VIP entry 3:00pm, General Admission entry at 4:00pm, the festival ends at 10:00pm.
This is a rain or shine event.
- You must be 21 years of Age to enter, no exceptions. Valid photo ID required for entry.
- Wheeling Heritage Port is a smoke free venue
- No pets permitted except service animals
- No large bags or coolers allowed, all bags and backpacks are subject to search.
- No outside food or beverage permitted.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Ticket sales are nonrefundable.
Please visit www.mountaineerbrewfest.com for more information.