This page is for payment only. To submit your registration form, please complete the online form available here: https://goo.gl/forms/zyzdCrAMDj4ZJEYW2
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2017 from 12:00PM–6:00PM (set-up 10AM - 11:30AM)
Traffic: Over 2,000 people are expected to attend
Fees: Registration fee is $25.
Media: All work must be the creation of the exhibiting artist. Original art or handcrafted items only. No weapons, food products, factory, kit or other commercially produced items of any kind will be accepted. Any items you plan to sell must be handmade by you and included in your photos. We reserve the right to ask for the removal of any items, during the show, that are not handmade or that were not represented in your original application.
Entry deadline Friday, June 30, 2017. Artists will be notified on or before Friday, July 7, 2017.
Taxes: Artists are responsible for collecting and paying Michigan state sales tax. This is a rain or shine event. No provisions are made for vendors in case of foul weather.
Space: 10’ x 10’ spaces are provided for each booth. Artists are responsible for their own tent, tables, chairs, etc.
Security: Safety and security for the exhibits are the responsibility of the artist.
1. Provide own materials, shade, manpower, and equipment for setup and cleanup.
2. Check-in before setting up your booth. At times there are changes made and, in order to relay
those changes to the artists, we request that you check-in before you set up.
• Check-in will be from 10:00 to 11:00 am on the day of the show.
3. You must check in by 11:00 am on the day of the show or your space may be given to another vendor. Set-up is to be completed by 11:30 am. Please contact email@example.com if you should require special accommodation.
4. Park immediately after unloading to allow other artists the opportunity to unload. Artist parking will be provided in a designated area a short, walkable distance from the fair.
5. Risk and Liability Statement: I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the City of Wayland, the Wayland Main Street Program and volunteers, from any damage to my property or any personal injury, which my helpers or I may sustain while participating in the Main Street Celebration’s Minerva and Athena Goddesses of the Arts Celebration July 16, 2016. Further, I agree to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed by the Main Street Celebration’s Minerva and Athena Goddesses of the Arts Celebration and understand that failure to follow these rules, policies, and guidelines can mean expulsion from future fairs. I understand that the fair does not carry insurance to cover my personal property. As an independent contractor, I will obtain my own insurance. I understand that I store my artwork at my own risk. The City of Wayland, the Wayland Main Street Program and volunteers, will not be responsible for damage, theft, or injuries.
6. ADVERTISING: We are sure you already know, advertising is essential to your business. Please help us to help you showcase your work. Submit a few photos that best represent you and your artwork, and we'll use those photos to spotlight you and promote our event!
Upload via dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/IQzez40IU3Ypa81pOSpR.
If you prefer to email us your photos, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share your snapshot and photos on the Downtown Wayland Main Street Website and Facebook page, social media and also via traditional advertising. This is your chance to really shine and sell yourself and your work.