2017 Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results - An Action-Driven Online Workshop (June 12, 16,19 and 22, 2017)
Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM (PDT)
REGISTER NOW - AVAIL OF THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT PROMO WHICH ENDS 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
IMPORTANT: Indicate the code "EarlyBird" when you register here for the discount to be available to you.
The Micro-Learning for Disruptive Results (An Action-Driven Online Workshop) is a novel approach in blended learning. Instead of an instruction- or teaching-oriented workshop, the workshop is focused on “doing and application.” It provides experience, skill development and real-life application of micro-learning. At the end of the workshop, participants would have experienced micro-learning implementation, not just its theory.
The workshop sessions are spaced over a span of four sessions.
- Participants will access a secure website for all workshop activities.
- For each session, participants will study micro-learning subjects—an average of about 5 subjects ranging from 5 to 7 minutes each.
- There are a total of 20 subjects spread out over the four sessions.
- Mentors and facilitators are available to provide immediate feedback to mini-projects through chat and discussion rooms or, if needed, by phone, Skype, Join.me or other alternatives.
- A one and a half -hour webinar is scheduled each week focused on answering questions, providing guidance and feedback.
Prep Session Date: June 5, 2017 - 8:30 am Pacific/11:30 am - Eastern
Weekly Webinar Session Dates:
Session 1 - June 12, 2017
Session 2 - June 16, 2017
Session 3 - June 19, 2017
Session 4 - June 22, 2017
Fallback Date: June 23, 2017
(In case a session is moved due to technical issues.)
Mentors and Facilitators will be available for One -on-One Coaching at a designated time daily.
- 5% Government Discount
- Group discount
Save This Event
When & Where
Leader in Story-Based eLearning Design, Development, Learning Systems and Platforms and Widgets and Software.
Ray Jimenez, PhD - Thought leader and expert in Story-Based eLearning Design and Development, author of 3-Minute eLearning, Scenario-Based Learning, Do-it-Yourself eLearning, Story Impacts, and an upcoming book on Story-Based eLearning Design.