Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Market CSA Membership
Wed, May 17, 2017, 4:00 PM – Wed, Oct 25, 2017, 10:00 PM EDT
- Interested in joining a CSA, but missed the deadline?
- Worried about how to use so much produce each week?
- Travelling a lot this summer, and need more flexible options?
Join our Market CSA!
- Pay $240 upfront, receive $265 in credit to spend at our Farm Stand
- Pick-up produce of your choice on any Wednedays 3-7 pm from May 17 to October 25 (these are our expected Farm Stand dates, if we open early or have any closures it will be communicated to the CSA members)
- No weekly commitment required
- Choose how much & what produce to take home, when you want it
- Receive a weekly e-newsletter with produce list
What is the refund policy?
If your Market CSA balance is not used by the end of the season, no refunds are provided.
Who can I contact with any questions?
You can email Program & Outreach Coordinator Josephine Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the Farm?
Common Good City Farm is a ten minute walk from the Shaw/ Howard University metro on the green/ yellow line. There is two-hour street parking by the farm.
What should I bring to the Farm Stand?
Tote bags to carry your produce home!
Can someone else pick up my Market CSA for me?
Absolutely! But please email Program & Outreach Coordinator Josephine Chu (email@example.com) the name(s) of the additional person/people who may pick up.
What happens to the Farm Stand in the event of extreme weather?
We will email you if the Farm Stand will be cancelled due to extreme weather or other cicumstances.
Will I receive an email about upcoming produce availability?
Yes! You will receive an email every week with our produce projections for the week. We will do our best to provide a wide variety of produce each week. Because farm produce may be subject to circumstances outside of our control, we cannot guarantee specific produce availability or quantities.
What happens if I use all of my Market CSA credit before the end of the season?
When your Market CSA credit is getting low, we will give you the option of re-loading and you are free to choose the amount.
Please Note: By purchasing a Market CSA membership, you agree to the terms & conditions stated above.