Join us for the 29th annual Crawfish Boil on Sunday, May 28th at the Chargers' old practice field at Qualcomm Stadium.
• Enjoy Hot & Spicy Crawfish boiled by Cajun Chefs
• Seasoned Corn and Potatoes
• Ice Cold Regular and Premium Beer included until 2:00 PM
• $3.00 for all beers after 2:00 PM
• Live Louisiana music all afternoon
• Selection of Soda and Bottled Water
• Festive Food and Drink Items Available for Purchase
• Ok to bring: Nonalcoholic beverages in non-glass containers and food in non-glass containers
• Do not bring: glass containers, alcohol, pets, commercial tents or commercial signage, and BBQs or open flames
Directions to event:
Enter Qualcomm Stadium at the main gate off Friars Road, Mission Village Drive, and San Diego Mission Road. The event will be held on the large grassy area in the southwest corner adjacent to parking area J5.
Park in the J5 parking area. Parking is included with admission. We highly reccommend carpooling, using trolley, or using a designated driver.