Join the ladies of LOVE Ministry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as we come together gladly to be renewed, revived and restored at our women's conference. This special conference was birthed by our First Lady, Minister Tammie Latimore as a result of hearing from God that there was a great need to find a holy space away from the daily rigors of life that would allow for complete freedom to rest in God. This conference is designed for women to come together to worship, pray, release and then continue developing a deeper connection with God. Restart your life by joining us April 27th - April 29th, 2017.
Your registration fee includes conference materials and the cost of four meals. Registration fees are transferrable. Registration fees are not refundable.
Hotel Reservations are made directly with the hotel. The room rates stated below are confirmed until
April 10, 2017. After April 10th, the Hyatt Regency will charge their prevailing room rates.
Conference Hotel Information:
- Retreat Dates: Starting - Thursday, April 27th @ 6 pm Ending - Saturday, April 29th @ 12:00 pm
- Location: Hyatt Regency Milwaukee: 333 West Kilbourn Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Room Rates: Single/Double - $114 plus taxes & fees per night
- Hotel Reservation Link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/MTZionBaptistChurch2017
- Hotel Reservation Telephone Number: 1-888-421-1442 (ask for Mt. Zion Baptist Church 2017 Women's Retreat Room Block)
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: April 10, 2017
- Hotel Room Rates includes self-parking rates.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: Hyatt Regency Hotel reservations must be cancelled by 3 pm 72 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellation made after that time will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night's room and tax.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the conference?
You must be 18 years or older to attend the conference.
What should I bring into the conference?
Please bring your Bibles to the Conference. Internet access will also be available.
What is the attire for the conference?
The attire is business casual. Jeans are acceptable. Tops of red, pink, and white (Love Ministry colors) are recommended.
What are my parking options at the hotel?
Valet parking and self-parking are available at the Hyatt Regency. Your hotel room rate includes self-parking.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact the Mt. Zion Baptist Church Office for questions--815-723-9445. You may also email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
Registration fees are not refundable.
Hyatt Regency Hotel reservations must be cancelled by 3 pm 72 hours prior to arrival. Any cancellation made after that time will be subject to a cancellationl fee equal to one night's room and tax.