Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Little Big Beer Fest: Harrisburg Beer Week
Sat, April 29, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
little festival – BIG BEERS
LBBF 2017 is celebrating Year 3 with some badass, high-ABV brews (aka Big Beers)! Expect special releases, collaborations and a few classic selections.
And, we’re letting you vote for your favorite after you’ve done some sampling. Which Big Beer will win top prize? It’s up to you to decide.
Besides Big Beer, there is plenty to explore during the fest:
- Beer Busters will be in the house recording with participating breweries
- GK Visual will be filming portions of the event. Maybe you’ll be in it!
- Official #HBGBeerWeek Merch on sale
- Hop Hedz Gear selling craft beer apparel
- Fudge-O-Lutely seliing homemade fudge & treats
- Torchbearer selling artisanal hot sauces
- Popped Culture selling artisanal popcorn
- Liquid Integrity glass rinsing demonstrations
General Admission: $30 (Limited to 300 people)
Designated Driver: $10
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES INCLUDE:
- Aldus Brewing Co.
- Belgian Strong Ale
- Triple IPA
- Big Bottom Brewery
- Laid Back Gin n Juice - Saison
- Monk in the Trunk - Belgium Golden Strong
- Boneshire Brew Works
- Blootered Bastart - Wee Heavy Brewed collaboration with Jeremy Nye (homebrewer)
- Vanilla Bourbon Lazaris Unrobed - Russian Imperial Stout
- Agent 07270 - Double IPA
- Chatty Monks Brewing
- Coconut Morning Monk aged on Rum soaked, Pecan wood chips - Imperial Breakfast Stout
- G2Xv2 - Double IPA
- Collusion Tap Works
- Dole - Imperial Cherry Berlinerweiss 10% ABV
- Assassin of Youth - Double IPA - 9% ABV
- Ever Grain Brewing Co.
- Threesome - Belgian Tripel 9.1% ABV
- Dark Necessity - Russian Style Imperial Stout 10% ABV
- Free Will Brewing Co.
- Cloudy with a Chance of Apricots
- a Super Secret DIPA
- "other goodies in bottles"
- Harty Brewing Co.
- Orange Blossom Belgian Tripel - 9.8% ABV
- Bourbon Oaked Imperial Stout - 8.9% ABV
- Hemauer Brewing Co. (brewery in planning) collaborating with Fermented Artistry (homebrewer)
- Super Dilled - Imperial Pale Ale
- Peep Show - Easter Style Beer
- Highway Manor Brewing Co.
- Mr Juicy - Hoppy Saison
- Mad Chef Craft Brewing collaborating with The Vegetable Hunter (formerly Crave & Co.)
- Apple Squasher Saison - Imperial French Saison brewed with roasted butternut squash and finished in the fermenter with fresh apple cider from Kauffman's Farms (Intercourse, PA)
- Market Cross Brewery
- Excaliber - honey oatmeal imperial stout, oak aged
- Bolder Yeller - oak-aged old ale
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Co.
- Big Whig Barleywine - Rye Barrel Aged
- Imperial Northeast IPA collaboration w/ Wolf Brewing Co.
- Baltic Porter collaboration w/ All Grain Gangsters Homebrew Club
- Moo-Duck Brewery collaborating with Patrick McCarthy (homebrewer)
- Hoppy Amber Imperial Lager
- Raspberry Coffee Vanilla Imperial Stout
- Kumquat Hazy Imperial IPA
- Snitz Creek Brewery
- Line Breaker - DIPA - 9% ABV
- Imperial Oatmeal Espresso Stout - 9% ABV
- Something Wicked Brewing
- Pandalerium - chocolate and Toffee imperial stout made with heath bar and English Toffee and aged on coconut Rum infused oak spirals (12.6%)
- Belgians Hacked My Blackberry - Belgian Quad - collaboration with Aldus Brewing Co. and Miscreation Brewing Co.
- South County Brewing Co
- Lupulin Church - 9% Double IPA
- Gelato - 8% Double IPA Brewed with lactose sugar, wheat, oats, conditioned on fruit/vanilla
- Tattered Flag Brewery
- Superghost - Big IPA with mangoes and ghost peppers
- The Millworks Brewery
- Triple IPA
- Dad's Hat - Rye Whiskey Aged Barleywine
- Tröegs Independent Brewing
- Wild Elf - American Wild Ale - 11% ABV
- Bourbon Barrel-aged Troegenator - 11.5% ABV
- Wolf Brewing Co. (brewery in planning)
- Imperial Breakfast in a Glass - Imperial Milk Stout brewed with maple syrup, cinnamon & vanilla. (Tastes like french toast & coffee.)
- Yuzu DIPA - New England style Double IPA brewed with yuzu juice.
- Zeroday Brewing Co.
- Mango Hab Royale - the imperial version of our Mango Hab - 9.3% ABV
- Midnight Angel - Russian Imperial Stout aged in Rye and Bourbon barrels - 11.4% ABV
- Milksteak IPA - Lactose "Hazy" IPA single hopped with Denali - 6.5% ABV (an extra little goodie for everyone's drinking enjoyment)
Commemorative Tasting Glass and Light Food:
- Baked Pretzel Logs with Brewhaus Mustard
- Boneless wings w/ Celery and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Arties Favorite Spinach Dip w/ Assorted Vegetables and Crostini
- Baked Penne Pasta Mac N Cheese
Designated Driver Drink Stand provided by The Traveling Tap
100% of proceeds go to Harrisburg River Rescue & Emergency Services, the exclusive beneficiary of Harrisburg Beer Week.