Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Leadership Summit
Tue, Mar 28, 2017, 9:30 AM – Wed, Mar 29, 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
The Leadership Summit provides the venue for charter school peers to come together and exchange ideas on how to strengthen our collective missions and create real and lasting impact.
South Carolina's public charter schools continue to transform the educational landscape of South Carolina and the lives of students.
The Leadership Summit puts participants at the intersection of policy and practice. Sessions are unique and relevant, while presenters challenge us to rethink, reinvent, and refocus. This year's presenters include national experts, elected officials, school leaders, and board members.
Hotel Link: http://group.embassysuites.com/scassociationofpubliccharterschoolsleadershipsummit
Tuesday, March 28
- 9:00 am Registration Open
- 9:30am - 12pm Morning Sessions on Legislative Priorities to Support Charter School Student Achievement
- 12 pm to 1pm Networking Lunch
- 1:00 to 5:30pm Afternoon Sessions on Charter School Governance, Leadership, and Teacher Recruitment and Retention
- 5:30 to 7pm Legislative Reception
Wednesday, March 29
- 8am to 12 pm Morning at the Statehouse