Kansas City’s Premier Construction Estimating event for General Contractors, Subcontractors, Estimators, Project Managers & Suppliers. Join us as our expert speakers discuss a variety of Construction Estimating and Project Management topics and take the opportunity to network with other Construction Industry Professionals. Build your knowledge and your network
Hosted by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) & American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) Heartland Chapter #32
Opening Address: State of Housing Market, Mike Bell, Hunt Midwest Real Estate Development
Electrical Estimating, Bid Day Simulations, Design-Build Estimating, Construction Estimating Software Presentation, Killer Contract Clauses, Legal Tools for Getting Paid on Construction Contracts, Practical Excel Knowledge for Construction Professionals, Selling & Business Development for Estimators,
Keys to Estimating Precast Concrete Projects while helping to Control Quality and Cost, Construction Estimating: Crucial Links in Creating a Developer's Pro Forma Budget taught by Brad Haymond, Northpoint Development, Earthwork Takeoffs & Estimating, Legal Issues in Insurance & Bonding, Bluebeam Revu Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts for Estimators & Project Managers, The Hyatt Skywalk Collapse - What Really Happened & Why?
Special Presentation: Estimating & BIM. Bam. BOOM!
As a cutting-edge tool, Building Information Modeling is “blowing up” the old school ways of estimating and is clearing the way for further innovation which, in turn, is creating better and more impactful outcomes. This class will help you light the fuse on the explosive power of BIM through an understanding of its uses benefits and pitfalls.
*Topics subject to change
10 Reasons to Attend the 2017 KC Construction Estimating Academy
10. Stay abreast of the latest Estimating Tools & Technology including using BIM for Estimating
9. Learn Sales & Business Development Strategies for Estimators
8. Take part in a General Contractor lead Bid Day Simulation
7. Learn how to make sure you get paid on Construction Projects
6. Identify common Estimating and Construction Contract legal pitfalls
5. Find ways to work Smarter and Faster Estimating Construction work
4. Network with other Kansas City based Construction Estimators, Project Managers,
Suppliers and other Construction Professionals
3. Gain more Estimating Knowledge and make more Construction Industry Contacts in one day than a week spent in the office which can help your company Grow and Stay Competitive.
2. Meet some of the leading Construction Estimators in Kansas City
1. Learn new strategies & techniques for using Bluebeam Revu and Excel which can make you more effective and valuable in Estimating and Managing Construction Projects
Continental breakfast and Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue Ultimate Buffet lunch included.
$199 per person ($210.94 with fee)
$65 per full-time student ($69.57 with fee)
Lunch included with registration. Cancellations must be received 72 hours in advance to avoid billing.
Sponsorships & Trade Booth Spaces are now available, for information contact Micael Benefiel at email@example.com for copy of Sponsorship Rates and Registration Form.
Send completed Sponsorship Registration Form to:
Michael Benefiel, ABC Heart of America Chapter
4035 DENTON ROAD • KANSAS CITY, MO 64133
816.994.5990 • firstname.lastname@example.org • abcksmo.org
RSVP to: 816.994.5990
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is free for this event
What can I bring into the event?
You are welcome to bring laptop computers, tablets and cell phones. We ask that cell phones be set to vibrate only or be turned off while in one of the seminars
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Eric Soriano at (913) 269-1234 or Monica Brentano at (816) 994-5990 or email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Full refunds are available up until 72 hours before event because we will commit to a food order after that. If you cannot make it you are welcome to send someone else in your place.