Actions and Detail Panel
2017 International Conference on Environmental Research and Public Health
Fri, Oct 20, 2017, 9:00 PM – Sun, Oct 22, 2017, 5:00 PM CST
The 2nd International Conference on Environmental Research and Public Health (ICERP2017) will be held in Shenzhen China, during Oct. 20 - 22, 2017. This Conference will cover issues on Environmental Research and Public Health. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
ICERP2017 will be a valuable and important platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Environmental Research and Public Health. The Conference will bring together academicians, researchers, engineers/technologists, and practitioners from all over the world. ICERP2017 Organizing Committee genuinely invite scholars and academics to submit their papers, participate in the conference and visit the special economic zone - Shenzhen.
Call for Paper
* Ecotoxicology, and ecological risk assessment and management
* Environmental education and public health
* Environmental toxicology, mutagenesis and carcinogenesis
* Environmental chemistry and computational modeling
* Gene-environment interactions
* Environmental policy and management
* Health risk assessment and management
* Emerging issues in environmental health and diseases
* Environmental epidemiology and disease control
* Environmental engineering and biotechnology
* Environmental genomics and proteomics
* Natural resources damage assessment
1. Prepare Your Papers
- Please prepare your paper in MS WORD or PDF format.
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English.
- All submissions should be originality, technical quality and will not be published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously.
2. Format Your Papers
- Download the Paper Format: ICERP2017 - Template.doc
- All submission should be 4 pages at least.
- Regular papers are allowed to 6 pages. Extra pages (exceed 6 pages) will be additional charges.
3. Submit Your Papers
- Submission Email: email@example.com (The email subject should be named "Submission + Tel.")