Actions and Detail Panel
2017 International Conference: Crossroads of Couple and Family Psychology
Thu, Jun 22, 2017, 5:00 PM – Sat, Jun 24, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
The Family Institute & The American Psychological Association's Society for Couple and Family Psychology (Division 43)
The International Academy of Family Psychology & Family Process Institute
What: 2017 International Conference: Crossroads of Couple and Family Psychology
When: Thursday June 22nd through Saturday June 24th
Where: Hilton Orrington - 1710 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL
Hotel block registration information: Please click here to book your hotel room at the Hilton Orrington!
Why should I attend?
- Up to 13 CEU credits will be included in the registration fee (the equivalent of one year's worth of required credits for licensure in IL!)
- Presenters at this historic conference will include the top names in the field of couples and family psychology, both in the US and abroad. Speakers include: Susan McDaniel, Nadine Kaslow, Sue Johnson, Scott Stanley, David Schnarch, Andy Christensen, Don Baucom, Howard Markman, and many more. For further conference information, including speakers, agenda, and much more, please visit: https://family-institute.org/academics-alumni/international-conference#conference-information
- This conference will articulate our systemic identity, and cement our position as an integral player within a globally interdependent healthcare system.
- Attendees will walk away with concrete strategies to improve their clinical practice, and/or new ideas for scholarly and research agendas.
- Moreover, the conference will elegantly and seamlessly bridge science and practice while operationalizing our core beliefs
Please note that onsite registrations will not be accepted.