San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you love Idaho Rivers? Do you work on, in, and around Idaho Rivers? Please join us for the fifth annual Idaho River Rendezvous! The goal of the Rendezvous is to provide an annual venue dedicated to the health, education, and sustainability of Idaho River Communities including river guides, outfitters, technicians, nonprofits and other recreational river users. The Rendezvous brings together river users for a weekend of discussion, camaraderie, learning, and celebration of Idaho's rivers.
The 2017 Idaho River Rendezvous will be held in Cascade, Idaho at Kelly's Whitewater Park. It will be staffed by a team of dedicated volunteer river guides from across the state who have worked hard to bring you an incredible weeking including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Idaho River Film Fest featuring our favorite shorts from Idaho filmmakers and about our Idaho rivers.
- Yoga and Stretching for River Runners session, followed by a morning of experts discussing this years' theme, "Salmon, Steelhead & Our Idaho Rivers."
- Explore your particular river interests in two workshop block sessions including lessons such as Flyfishing 101, Boating with Kids and Horse Packing for River Runners.
- Guides can explore the no-cost Redside Health Fair during this time as well.
- Gather up a team and try your paddle at the Downriver Race then join us for our Saturday evening Idaho River Celebration including a dancing band and raffle.
- Conclude the weekend with another yoga session and a closing keynote address.
Beyond programming, your registration fee includes Friday evening through Sunday morning meals, access to an on-site bar for each evening's event, on-site vehicle and tent camping, access to the Kelly's Whitewater park and a free raffle ticket. We strive to keep our registration price low cost, high value and accessible to all river users.
Round trip flight transportation from Salmon to Cascade is available by Gem Air LLC for the discounted price of $90 per person (a $380 value) for our friends on the east side of the state.
Save This Event
When & Where
Idaho River Rendezvous
The Idaho River Rendezvous (IRR) is a forum for professional development in the Idaho River Community. This annual event is dedicated to the health, education, and sustainability of Idaho recreational river communities including river guides, outfitters, river managers, non-profits, and recreational river users.