This year, the Annual Hoboken House Tour on Sunday, Oct. 30, will feature up to 10 homes and condos, plus special bonus stops, graciously opened to visitors by Museum supporters to help us raise funds. Every year, the tour offers a fresh selection of traditional and contemporary homes and condos furnished in a wide range of styles.
This year's tour offers an outstanding collection of homes, with features that will appeal to fans of traditional, mod and eclectic decor, including...
- A beautiful single-family 1860s home on upper Bloomfield St. with gorgeous period details and stunning contemporary decor
- A cross-street home with carefully restored 1870s-era plaster molding and a unique view corridor down a block full of lush gardens
- A designer showpiece on upper Garden Street with the latest smart-home technology and a flood-ready ground floor
- A home on midtown Park Ave. worthy of Architectural Digest with an industrial loft feel and clever storage solutions tucked into the most unusual spots!
- Several newly finished homes and condos with unique features, such as a 1,000-sf wrap-around terrace, a three-story central atrium, and a rare multi-unit condo in the Hudson Tea Building!
Tickets sold out quickly last year. Reserve yours now online. For more sneak peeks and previews, follow us on Facebook.
Details: The self-guided tour takes about two to three hours on foot. Houses open at 10 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. Homes may be visited in any order. A map will be included in the House Tour booklet, available only on the day of the tour.
Two Starting Points: For tour-goers' convenience, tickets and tour booklets may be picked up from either of two locations: at the Hoboken Historical Museum, 1301 Hudson St., or the Fire Department Museum, 213 Bloomfield St. Three homes are located below 5th Street.
Tickets are $30 in advance, $40 on the day of the tour (Museum members pay $30). The tour is not recommended for children under age 12.
Ticket sales will be limited, so we can't promise there will be tickets available on the day of the tour.
Save time and money by buying tickets in advance. Buy your tickets now by clicking on the button below, before 6 pm on Saturday, Oct. 29. Payment by credit card or Paypal is accepted.