3-6 August 2017
Teaching Staff... will be heaps good!
DJs: Ian "Figjam" Lee and Dani "Decibelle" Cosford!
Thursday Evening: The Hungarian Hall, 82 Osmond Terrace, Norwood
Friday-Sunday: The Irish Club, 11-13 Carrington Street, Adelaide City
5 heaps good Workshops:
Saturday: 1:00-2:15PM, 2:30-3:45PM & 4:00-5:15PM
Sunday: 1:00-2:15PM & 2:30-3:45PM, followed by Social Dancing... Sleep in. Relax.
Heaps good performances. Heaps good live music. Heaps good Social Dancing. DJ Battle. Just-for-fun "B" and "A" Jack & Jill competitions*. Heaps good prizes!!!
Extraordinary RADelaidean hospitality guaranteed! - Airport transfers, general ground transportation, accommodation assistance and an excess of welcoming, inclusive smiles and laughter!!!
- Friday Waffle Brunch
- Friday Wineries Tour (Adelaide Hills)
- Friday 'The Handlebar Adelaide' tour
- Saturday Brunch
- Saturday 'The Handlebar Adelaide' tour
- Communal Dinners (Friday and Sunday)
- Sunday Brunch
- PRIVATE LESSONS
- Alternative sightseeing in and around Adelaide City, the Adelaide Hills, the coast, Fleurieu Peninsula or other wine regions
>> That's heaps good!!!
Tickets: $180+...! EARLY BIRD: only AU$140...!!! >>Strictly capped at 150 registrants - Book now<<
*"B" Jack & Jill competition = Newcomer/Novice/Intermediate
"A" Jack & Jill competition = Advanced/Allstar/Invitational