The HBCU Dance (TM) Intermediate Danceline 201 classes are perfect for people who have dance experience - either technical or danceline experience where they've learned structured choreography and/or performed as a group/team. They're also perfect for any dancer looking to start training on a collegiate level.
FEATURED STYLE(S): Alabama State University Stingettes, Jackson State University Prancing J-Settes, Albany State University Golden Passionettes
To register, go to: Purchase your event tickets below.
The Intermediate Training Curriculum includes 6 fast paced, intense courses from 3pm - 8pm each day on Saturday, March 18 and Sunday, March 19 including:
Saturday, Mar 18 : 3pm - 8pm EST
- Technique 201 March 19: 3:00p - 5:00p
- Stands 201 March 19: 5:05p - 6:30p
- Stunts 201 March 19: 6:35p - 8:00p
Sunday, Mar 19: 10am - 3pm EST
- Marching & Prancing 201 March 19: 10:00a - 11:00a
- Field Show 201 March 19: 11:10a - 1:10p
- Audition Prep 201 March 19: 1:20p - 3:00p
- You can select the HBCU style that you prefer.
- You can purchase the package that includes BOTH DAYS or you can purchase INDIVIDUAL Training Days.
- HBCU Dance(TM) Apparel, Snacks and Water will be Available for Purchase.
- Lodging is NOT included.
- Spectators, parents and coaches are welcomed in the waiting areas only.