The HBCU Dance(TM) Advanced Danceline 301 classes are perfect for people who have two years (or more) of dance training and performance experience. They're also perfect for any dancer looking to advance and enhance their choreography bank and performance skills.
FEATURED STYLE(S): Alabama State University Stingettes, Jackson State University Prancing J-Settes, Albany State University Golden Passionettes
To register, go to: Purchase your event tickets below.
The Advanced Training Curriculum includes 6 fast paced, intense courses on April 15 and April 16 including:
Saturday, Apr 15 : 3pm - 8pm EST
- Technique 301 April 16: 3:00p - 5:00p
- Stands 301 April 16: 5:05p - 6:30p
- Stunts 301 April 16: 6:35p - 8:00p
Sunday, Apr 16 : 10am - 3pm EST
- Marching & Prancing 301 April 16: 10:00a - 11:00a
- Field Show 301 April 16: 11:10a - 1:10p
- Audition Prep 301 April 16: 1:20p - 3:00p
- You can select the HBCU style that you prefer.
- You can purchase the package that includes BOTH DAYS or you can purchase INDIVIDUAL Training Days.
- HBCU Dance(TM) Apparel, Snacks and Water will be Available for Purchase.
- Lodging is NOT included.
- Spectators, parents and coaches are welcomed in the waiting areas only.
- Male and female dancers, ages 12 - 22yrs old, are welcome.