JOIN US FOR THE GREAT CLOTH DIAPER CHANGE!
When: Saturday April 22nd 10AM - 12N. MUST be present by 10:30AM
Where: The Breastfeeding Center, 2800 Lincoln Way E, Massillon, OH
Thank you to all who attended last year as we joined families around the world to promote cloth diapering! The World Record was set on April 26, 2014 with 8,459 participants.
This is our seventh year particapating. There is no cost although a $1 donation to the Real Diaper Association is suggested. Join our Facebook Page for more up-to-date information: http://www.facebook.com/thebreastfeedingcenter
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
· The primary goal of this event is to promote the use of cloth diapers. We welcome all families, parents, and children of all ages. We encourage those who have never used cloth diapers before to participate in GCDC evetns.
· Each child must be changed into a 100% cloth, reusable diaper or trainer. Hand-made, upcycled diapers ARE PERMITTED in 2017 so long as they are 100% cloth and reusable. It doesn’t matter what diaper type the child arrives in.
· Only the adult/child pairs participating in the diaper change will be allowed in the roped off area. Be sure to bring another adult if you will have other children present who are not participating in the diaper change.
· At the sound of a loud start signal, all participants must remove their child’s diaper and properly put on a 100% reusable cloth diaper.
· Before the signal to start, each participant should hold the clean diaper they will change the baby into high in the air. The photographer should take “before” shots. At the signal to start, each participant should change his or her child’s diaper. No photographs or video should be taken at this time.
· When the diaper change is complete, each participant should hold their freshly changed child in the air. The photographer should take “after shots”. The timekeeper determines when all diaper changes have occurred. There is no set amount of time within which the change should take place.
· Any participant who does not properly complete the task must be deducted from the total.
· You only need a ticket for the adult/child participating in the actual change. Family members are welcome to attend and do not need a ticket.
· Space is limited to the first 50 adult/child participants! Please register early!
QUESTIONS? CALL: 330-837-0220