San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Receive recognition at each of the five SLSF golf outings for $500! Advertise your company and join a great cause!
Sponsor recognition and estimated exposure:
- A tee sign at each outing- 600+ attendees
- Mention in five event programs- 600+ attendees
- Recognition in Sponsor appreciation ad posted on website- 1000+ visits/month
- Recognition in SLSF Impact Newsletter- 6,000+ readership
- Opportunity to provided logoed raffle prizes- 600+ attendees
- Recognition in NWSRA/SLSF Annual Report- 3,000+ readership
- Listing in five appreciation ads in the Daily Herald- 280,000+ readership per ad
If you would like to avoid paying the online fees, please contact Nanette Sowa at 847-392-2848, ext. 255 or e-mail email@example.com to sponsor or donate today!
Save This Event
When & Where
Special Leisure Services Foundation
For more information, contact Nanette Sowa at 847-392-2848, ext. 255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 1981, Special Leisure Services Foundation (SLSF), a 501(c)(3) organization, was formed to provide additional funding needed to maintain quality services and facilitate future growth for Northwest Special Recreation Association (NWSRA). The mission statement of SLSF is “We exist to support and promote outstanding opportunities through recreation for children and adults with disabilities in cooperation with Northwest Special Recreation Association.
SLSF supports NWSRA programs and services utilizing funds raised through fundraising events, business partnerships, grants and individual donations. SLSF provides funding toward programs, inclusion, scholarships, athletics and accessible transportation.