San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our exhibits will begin on Monday, July 24th, during the President’s Reception continuing to Wednesday, July 26th. You are welcome to set up earlier on Monday the 24th if you choose. We acknowledge that your time is valuable and we can work with all exhibitor schedules if you are not able to attend the full conference. Exhibit tables will be placed immediately next to the breakout rooms and conference refreshments. We will provide incentives to encourage attendees to visit all exhibit tables. Don’t miss this great opportunity to reach professionals in the field of aging and to market your product and/or services.
EXHIBIT BOOTH OPTIONS & BENEFITS
- Regular Booth Rental will provide the Following: One six-foot (6’) table, two (2) chairs, one continental breakfast, one ticket to the President’s Reception and all breaks along with a conference program. We strongly encourage you to attend the President’s Reception and stay until the closing session.
- Booth Space + Conference Events will provide the Following:This option allows for all of the benefits of the Regular Booth Rental plus access all the conference events for one individual.
EXHIBIT BOOTH SELECTION
Prime exhibit space will be reserved for sponsors. The selection process for the remaining tables will be based on the order in which exhibit booths were reserved.
Save This Event
When & Where
Georgia Gerontology Society
GGS is the largest state organization of multidisciplinary professionals in the field of aging.
- GGS enhances public awareness of the needs, rights and continuing contributions of older persons
- GGS promotes efforts to meet the needs of older persons through innovative and state of the art approaches to service
- GGS provides student scholarships and promotes career development in gerontology.
- GGS collaborates with other organizations in expanding services, programs, education and research in aging.
- GGS serves as the focal point for Senior Advocacy relating to public and social policy within the State of Georgia