Acquiring customers is the most important thing startups need to do. Yet how do you cut through the noise and get access to customers? We go over the most exclusive growth hacking strategies needed to start and scale your company!
Registration and Overview
PART 1 GROWTH HACKING BOOT CAMP
User Acquisition hacks for attaining 10k - 100k customers.
- Top Sites & Tools of Growth Hackers: we go over the top free tools to leverage for automating user acquisition growth
- Site Submissions and Posting - Where to place your product links to get top exposure
- Influencer Marketing 101 (learn how to get influencers with huge follower bases to promote your product)
- Event Hashtag marketing 101 (learn how to get thousands of viewers from top startup events)
- Contact Marketing 101 (curation strategies- learn how to leverage other people's content)
- Case study examples: Airbnb, Snapchat,Instagram,Facebook
- Exclusive 7 day go to market hacker growth strategy plan
PART 2 PRESS HACKING BOOT CAMP
Are you trying to get more customers? Need press exposure to validate your brand?We go over the top 100 tactics needed to get new customers and get featured in press from all over the world.
- How to structure your product and marketing message
- How to leverage HARO for free press leads
- How to leverage google competitor alerts for press features
- How to pitch reporters and get featured in Tech Crunch, Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur and more!
Agenda: The Press Hack Package:
8:30-9:00pm Q/A Session & Consulting
Host is Christine Souffrant Ntim- Forbes30Under30, AdAge 40Under40- who speaks at over 20+ global conferences a year! I'm sharing all of the FREE strategies and tips I used to get 80+ press mentions in Forbes, Entrepreneur etc, speaking engagements @TEDx, UN etc, and paid tactics in 1 hour! www.Csouffrantntim.com.
Rise New York is part of a global community of the world’s brightest thinkers and doers creating the future of financial technology. We listen, nurture and oxygenate through our international network of Rise spaces, and connect, co-create, and scale innovation, in partnership with Barclays. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space and is home to the U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars.