Welcome to The Footsteps in Faith 2017 Bible Conference!
The Trinity is the deepest mystery of Christian faith. God has revealed the doctrine of the Trinity in all creation, most notably in the human family. God created the family to include many people closely united in a bond of love, a “communion of persons.” The Trinity leads us to raise godly families through which the Trinity becomes more believable, desirable, and attainable in a world that is increasingly hostile to our faith.
When believers lose this family vision of God, that God eternally fathers the Son in the Spirit, anti-Trinitarian theology heresy spreads like a cancer. True faith in the Trinity is the only thing that can save contemporary society and our families from the many varieties of the slave mentality, whether they are Islamic, fundamentalist, or secularist. Learn to challenge these competing visions of God the Father.
• How the Trinity guides us to raise Godly and Holy Families
• What happens when we lose the Trinitarian Vision of Family
• Why God ordained Family and Marriage to be the Bedrock of Civilization
• Living in a World that is increasingly Hostile to the Trinity, Marriage, Family and our Faith
• Understanding the power of the Sacraments in Spiritual Warfare
• Contrasting Christian and Islamic views of God, Man & Society
• Sanctity of Life and what it means to be Human
• Homosexual Marriage vs the Trinitarian Family
• Sister Lucia of Fatima: "The Final Battle between the Lord and Satan will be about Marriage and Family . . . but Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will Triumph."
• SATURDAY -- February 4, 2017
7:30 Doors Open
8:00 Speaker Presentations Begin
Lunch available in local Restaurants
or Served on site by K of C - Purchase
Lunch Tickets at the door.
1:10 Divine Mercy Chaplet
1:45 Speaker Presentations
• SUNDAY -- February 5, 2017l
9:00 Speaker Presentations
12:00 Q&A Session