For six years, Ferrum College has partnered with FloydFest to offer festival goers comfortable lodging just 30 miles from the Floydfest site. The College, which is located on The Crooked Road, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail, offers accommodations in one of the College’s newest residence halls plus educational and entertaining programs at the Blue Ridge Institute & Farm Museum located on campus. Breakfast will be available each morning before it’s time to board the shuttle and head for the FloydFest site. Once there, you will enjoy a full day of music, arts, entertainment plus special educational programming before heading back to campus by shuttle for a hot shower and good night's sleep.
- Rooms with two single beds and private bathrooms
- Bed and bath linens (no maid service or linen exchange)
- Breakfast each morning
- Free Wi-fi
- Handicapped accessible
- Convenient parking
- Kitchen & laundry facilities
- Comfortable lounge areas
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Subway centrally located on campus
- Metro Deli, Papa John’s and Blue Ridge Burgers across the street from campus (hours may vary)
- College police on duty 24 x 7
- Blue Ridge Institute & Farm Museum exhibit tours within walking distance
TENTATIVE Daily Shuttle Service
Listed room rates include shuttle service to and from FloydFest.
Please note: Shuttle service is available to Learn & Lodge patrons ONLY.
Sample Room Floor Plan
For more information contact:
Director of Summer Programs
email@example.com or 888-508-7822