2017 Ergonomic Principles for Workplace Assessment and Design
The two-day course, Ergonomics Principles for Workplace Assessment and Design, will be offered in Grand Rapids, MI. Scholarships* are available for people from small and medium sized Michigan companies. The course topics include:
- Analysis and Design of Jobs for Control of Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Medical Aspects of Ergonomics Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Ergonomics and Office Work Station Design
- Low Back Pain and Design of Manual Materials Handling Operations
- Quantitative Job Analysis Tools and Software
- Conducting Ergonomic Job Analyses
- Job Analysis Case Studies
* Scholarships are funded through a Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grant awarded to the University of Michigan by the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA). MIOSHA is part of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).
Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
$475.00 - Regular Registration
A limited number of Consultation Education and Training grant funded scholarships are available for $75.00 (see below). To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, Company Name, Company Address, Title, Number of Employees in Organization.
Pre-registration is required and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The fee covers course materials, continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch on the two days of the program. If you need assistance with registration, please call 734-763-2243.
Cancellation notification must be received no later than May 2, 2017 in order to qualify for a refund, less a $75 administrative fee. Substitute attendees are welcome. In the unlikely event that the program must be cancelled, the entire submitted registration fee will be refunded without further liability on the part of the organizers.
A limited number of partial scholarships are being provided by a Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grant awarded to the University of MIchigan by the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA). MIOSHA is part of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA). Scholarships are limited to individuals from small and medium sized businesses (generally fewer than 250 employees) in the State of Michigan. Scholarships will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis, with the sponsors reserving the right to limit the number of scholarship recipients from any single organization in order to serve as many Michigan organizations as possible. The partial scholarship does not cover costs associated with travel expenses and are granted conditionally upon the receipt of a non-refundable $75 fee to defray lunch and refreshment costs.
Email email@example.com to see if you qualify for the scholarship. Include the following information: Name, Company Name, Company Address, Title, Number of Employees in your Company. If you are granted a scholarship, you will be emailed a promotion code to receive the rate of $75.