San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Book for 2018 Now! Click Here
The Ultimate 2017 Super Bowl Party at Sea!
Join Us on This 3 Night,
Ultimate Super Bowl Party at Sea
from Long Beach, CA to Ensenada, Mexico!
~ A FREE 1-hour cocktail party!
~ A FREE bottle of Cider & Chocolates in your room!
~ Only available with Mayfield Elite Travel!
LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO RECEIVE NEWS &
UPDATES ABOUT THE 2017 SUPER BOWL CRUISE!
NO PASSPORTS NEEDED!
Read Cruise Policies Below
BEST RATE GUARANTEE!
You Won't Find a Better Price for This Super Bowl Cruise
Sailing! If You Do, Just Let Us Know
& We Will Match It GUARANTEED!
DON'T FORGET! SHARE, BOOKMARK & SAVE THIS PAGE!
Itinerary: Fri, Feb. 3 - Mon, Feb. 6, 2017
Indulge in all-you-can eat food, unbeatable nightlife, award winning spa treatments, delightful shopping and memorable excursions in Ensenada, Mexico. Take in the action on the Big Screens aboard "the Carnival Inspiration" after a day of shopping and site-seeing. In Ensenada, you can go on a tour of the local culture, score some great deals in the Mexican market or party at World Famous Pappa's and Beer. Whatever you decide to do, you'll enjoy a Super Bowl experience, you won't soon forget!
The BEST AMENITIES:
All guests who book with Mayfield Elite Travel will receive
* A one-hour Cocktail Party! Includes 3 Carnival Specialty Cocktails,
Red Wine, White Wine, Sparkling Wine, Soda, Domestic Beer, and
International Beer. (Must be 21 or older to participate).
* A complimentary bottle of Sparkling Cider & Chocolate
Delights in each guest's stateroom.
Since the sailing is so close, prices can change daily. Please submit a contact request via this website or call us during business hours for pricing and availability. Phone number and hours of operation listed below.
Suite - Call for pricing and availability
**All prices are subject to change until booked. Taxes & port fees
totaling $80.08 per person not included in prices.
WANT TO SAIL FOR FREE? Book 15 Cabins,
Get the 16th FREE! Taxes & gratuities not included.
Your choice of cabin
3 Nights on board the Carnival Inspiration
All meals onboard, including 24 hour room service
Onboard entertainment, including shows, comedy clubs, discos, bars, etc.
Use of pools, hot tubs, fitness facilities, etc.
All Taxes, Fees and Port Charges
What's Not Included
Airfare and transfers to the ship
Overnight parking at the Port
Mandatory Gratuities of $12 per person/ per day
Soft drinks; bottled water and alcoholic beverages
Casino & Gambling
Shore Excursions and Sightseeing - Book early!
Spa and salon services
Items of a personal nature
Travel Insurance (recommended)
Specialty Dinning Options
Booking and Cruise Policies
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Limited Availibilty. $100 per person deposit due to book. $200 for single occupancy. Single occupants please list your name on both tickets. You will be contacted within 24 hours for final payment. Failure to make full payment within 24hours will result in cancellation of your reservation. Deposits are non-refundable.
- FREE UPGRADE DETAILS. Limited availability. Book a cabin for 1 or 2 (Single or Double Occupancy) and receive a FREE upgrade to a 4D cabin for the price of a 1A. A 1A Category room is a room that has 1 UPPER AND 1 LOWER BERTH (bunk beds) that cannot convert into a King bed. A 4D cabin has 2 beds that are side by side that can be converted into a king bed. These rooms are also larger than a 1A and may be located in more desirable areas of the ship.
- FREE CRUISE DETAILS. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. For those who have not reserved a cabin before the drawing date: Winner will be notified that he/she has won and will be booked in the cabin he/she selects (interior, Ocean View, Balcony, etc), based on availability. Free Cruise is given as the value of an Interior cabin based on double occupancy at the time the winner's cabin was booked. Value not to exceed $529. Should Winner choose to upgrade, Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in price. Winner is responsible for cruise port fees & taxes, which must be paid at the time of booking his/her cabin. Please be advised that it is possible for the cruise to sell out before the drawing takes place. Should this happen, Mayfield Elite Travel is not responsible for the Winner being unable to accept the Free Cruise due to no space being available to book the winner. Therefore, it is highly recommended that all persons interested in the cruise, reserve and pay for his/her cabin in advance to ensure availability of their desired cabin. This is a recommendation, but not a requirement. For those who have reserved a cabin before the drawing date: Winner’s payment(s) will be refunded, (less the cruise port fees & taxes, at the Interior Cabin rate). Refunds may occur post cruise depending upon cruise line policy at the time of the drawing. The winner will be notified in December 2016. Free Cruise is given as the value of an Interior cabin based on double occupancy which has a max value of $529 for the Winner. The cruise will have one (1) winner.
- Passports are NOT required but strongly recommended. If not using passport, an original or certified copy of your birth certificate and government issued ID is required. Click here to learn more about Carnival Cruise’s policies.
- Prices are not guaranteed until the full deposit of payment has been made on your booking and you have received a confirmation number from your booking agent.
- All cancellations will be charged a $25 per person administrative fee, in addition to any cruise line penalties or fees.
- Name changes - Fee $55
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable; unless Vacation Protection is purchased.
- Your reservation is subject to cancellation and/or penalties if payments are not made as specified on your invoice.
- PayPal processing fee applies to all deposits made through Eventbrite.
- Payment plan is required. $100 per person payment due on or before September 30, 2016. Final payment due November 15, 2016. Payment reminders will be sent to all guests booked. Missed and/or late payments run the risk of reservation being cancelled. Reservations cancelled due to non-payment are not elibigle for a refund. Final payments not recived by December 5, 2016 will be assessed a one-time $55 late fee. Final payments not recived by December 15, 2016 will be assessed a $110 late fee and run the risk of being cancelled and/or charged additional penalties/fees by the Cruise Line.
Event details can be substituted or modified without notice.
Mayfield Elite Travel (949) 328-6919
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm (PST)
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays - CLOSED
When & Where
Mayfield Elite Travel
Mayfield Elite Travel is an exclusive travel agency that will make your vacation dreams a reality! Travel around the world with ME!