Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Energy Smart Contractor Expo
Thu, April 27, 2017, 1:00 AM – 1:00 PM MDT
Explore new energy efficiency technologies
Exchange ideas • Discuss best practices
Workshops • Vendor booths • Networking
Keynote presentation by Tom Plant
Senior Policy Advisor, Center for a New Energy Economy
former director, Governor’s Energy Office
ENERGY SMART CONTRACTOR EXPO 2017 AGENDA
8:00 am: Contractor Expo
Featuring 25 vendors demonstrating energy efficiency and renewable energy products and services
9:30 am: Keynote Presentation featuring Tom Plant, Center for the New Energy Economy at Colorado State University.
10:00 am: Workshops Round I
1. “Energy Codes for Commercial Buildings: A Top 10 Approach.” Shaunna Mozingo, Colorado Code Consulting.
2. “Zero Energy Homes.” Scott Mills, DOE Zero Energy Builder Trainer.
11:00 am: Workshops Round II
3. “Understanding the Core Values of the 2015 IECC for Residential Buildings.” Shaunna Mozingo, Colorado Code Consulting.
4. “ReStore: Sustainability Facility Helps Sustain an Organization.” Dana Dalla Betta, Habitat for Humanity
12 pm: Lunch / Expo / Networking
12:45 pm: Workshops Round III
5. “Grid-Connected Solar plus Storage.” Steven Haines and Katharine Rushton, Sunsense Solar.
6. “Solutions to Reduce Energy Consumption in Advanced Rooftop Units.” Juan Grobler, Fridgewize.
1:45 pm: Workshops Round IV
7. “Controlling LEDs to Meet Customers Expectations.” Aaron Elam, All-Phase Electric and Doug Cuneo, Lutron Controls.
8. “Black Hills Gas Programs and Benefits.” Misty Darby and Patricia Riber, Black Hills Energy.
2:30 pm: ADJOURN
All-Phase Electric Supply
Atlasta Solar Center
Black Hills Energy
Building Performance Contractors
City of Aspen Utilities
Climate Control Co.
Colorado Energy Office
Colorado Crawlspace / Steam Master
Colorado Window Solutions
Energy Smart Colorado / CORE
Glenwood Springs Electric
Holy Cross Energy
Modern Finishes LLC
One Source Lighting
Renewal by Andersen
Super Traxx Roaring Fork LLC