Endurance Sports Expo Series
March 11 - 12, 2017: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
For more information: www.endurancesportsexpo.com
The Endurance Sports Expo is the largest expo of its kind in the United States.
- The largest consumer specific active sports show in the country.
- An attentive and enthusiastic crowd attended the 2016 Philly Expo.
- Only expo in the region geared specifically toward the endurance sports athlete.
- Late winter / early spring date provides an ideal time to reach consumers as they plan their season.
- The Expo provides a Brand Exposure opportunity by giving you the ability to introduce your products and services to endurance sports consumers.
- Opportunities exist for added exposure with options to participate in the Indoor Clinics, Seminars and Goody Bags.
- Product Demonstrations
- Free Consumer Clinics
- National Media Partnerships
- Full Scale PR Campaign
- Posters and cards distributed at retails shops, gyms, fitness centers and events.
- Advertising and editorial coverage in regional newspapers and publications with a focus on endurance sports.
- Social media marketing via Twitter and Facebook
- Email blasts and co-promotions done with exhibitors participating in Expo
- Online race event calendars
- Coaches and personal trainers
- Nutritional, drink and supplement providers
- Sports medicine and physical therapy practitioners
- Additional businesses looking to reach the active endurance crowd