The 2017 Embedded Vision Summit provides a unique opportunity for product creators who want to incorporate visual intelligence into their products to learn from leading technology innovators. It’s the place to hear insightful and inspiring presentations and engage directly with computer vision experts. It brings together top engineers, business leaders, suppliers, market analysts, and investors to discuss technologies such as deep learning/convolutional neural networks, processors, algorithms, software, sensors and development tools -- and spans applications ranging from automotive and consumer to medical and robotics. The event includes:
- Keynote talks by industry luminaries
- Three practical conference tracks featuring “how-to” presentations (technical, business, and new product introductions)
- A Technology Showcase with demonstrations of computer vision technology
- Opportunities to network with computer vision technology/service providers and business people
For details and updates, including keynote and conference session speakers, presentation topics, and Technology Showcase exhibitors, visit www.embeddedvisionsummit.com.
Want to apply for a press pass? Contact us.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
The Embedded Vision Summit is organized by the Embedded Vision Alliance (the “Alliance”), an industry association of companies that provide technology and services for computer vision applications and systems, organized and managed by Berkeley Design Technology, Inc. By registering for the Embedded Vision Summit, you agree that:
- Your contact information (i) may be used by the Alliance to inform and update you with information about activities of the Alliance and its Members and (ii) may be shared with Members of the Embedded Vision Alliance for their use in contacting you regarding their products and services; and
- During the Embedded Vision Summit, you may be photographed and/or videorecorded; the Alliance may use, reproduce, distribute, and broadcast your image, including your name, voice, likeness, and affiliation captured in such recordings as well as your name for promoting, publicizing, or explaining the Alliance and/or the Embedded Vision Summit.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after March 31, 2017