With 2016 nearly in the books, its time to review major events from the last year and look ahead to what will no doubt be a busy 2017. On the agenda for discussion:
- Geopolitical shakeups rattle, but don't unnerve, global financial markets.
- Election results turn back the clock on globalization.
- US consumer spending props up the economy once again.
- Oil and other commodities attempt a rebound.
- Reminders on what happens to financial markets when interest rates rise.
Join us with a friend for a social evening, a financial outlook for the year ahead, and how to be prepared to make it a success come what may. Light refreshments and snacks will be served.