1. Blending families
3. Time for me and Time for Us
4. 6 Family Strengths
5. Boundaries for Social Media and Technology to protect and enhance intimacy
6. Forgiveness & Conflict skills
7. Labor division, two-career families, and family of origin
8. Marriage with Minions
9. Panel: Stages of marriage and Pressure Points. A Q&A panel with multiple couples from multiple generations. The Woods, The Stovalls, the Naders, the Robersons. Stephanie will moderate. Brief intro from each couple, a few prepared questions, and paper or text method to send in anonymous questions.
Please visit and like our Facebook!
Is this Healthy Marriage Conference faith-based?
Although many of our founders and speakers are people of faith, the conference welcomes all people and all faiths. We can all agree on the importance of healthy communication and quality time as couples.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is free outside the Botanic Gardens.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send an email to email@example.com or call 817-332-6348 and ask Stephanie about the Marriage Conference.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, the Coalition cannot issue refunds. Please contact Stephanie with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-332-6348