Actions and Detail Panel
2017 District 95 Educational Foundation Annual Golf Classic
Thu, June 8, 2017, 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM CDT
Please Join Us On The Links!
Proceeds from the Golf Classic benefit learners in all eight District 95 schools.
• 11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m. Check-In and Lunch
• 12:00 p.m. – Shotgun Start
• Dinner following golf completion
$150/golfer (includes lunch and dinner)
To add to the fun:
• We will play a four-person scramble.
• First golfer to make a Hole in One on the designated hole wins $400.
• First place team wins $400, second place team $200, and last place team $100.
• Increase your odds of winning by using Mulligan Mints and Licorice Putting Rope! Mulligan Mints can be used to retake a shot at any time on the course except for the hole in one. The Licorice Rope can be used to make a countable putt – but you have to eat the section of licorice rope that you use.
• Premier Raffle and some great Silent Auction Items, too!
Thank you for coming out and supporting the District 95 Educational Foundation.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 8th for this fun event!