Salt Lake magazine 2017 Dining Awards
Attention, Utah food lovers!
For the first time ever, Salt Lake magazine is offering a limited number of public admission tickets to the most exclusive food event of the year. Come sip champagne and rub elbows with Utah's most accomplished chefs, restaurateurs and foodies. Be among the first to get to know this year's winners before they are published in our magazine. Enjoy selected wines from boutique wineries, beer from local breweries, signature cocktails from local distilleries and a lavish buffet from Cuisine Unlimited.
For 25 years, Salt Lake magazine's Dining Awards have been the most coveted dining distinction in Utah. The awards have always been presented at an invitation-only gala event attended by many of the most notable chefs and foodies in the state.
This year, a very limited number of tickets are being made available to the public. Don't miss this opportunity to attend one of the most exciting and exclusive events of the year.
● A cutting-edge menu including braised beef short ribs, cured salmon, elegant sweets and lots of vegetarian options, to name a few of the delicious items, catered by Cuisine Unlimited.
● A bountiful artisanal charcuterie and cheese table from local food stars Creminelli Fine Meats and Beehive Cheese Co.
● Conundrum champagne from Libation Inc.
● Select Wines from Vine Lore Wine and Spirits, Huston Vineyards , Idaho Wine Commission, Cinder Wines and Williamson Wines.
● Award-winning beers from Squatters Craft Beers and Wasatch Beer.
● Signature cocktails from local distillers Sugar House Distillery and Beehive Distillery.
● Tastings from three Idaho wineries—winemakers and owners will be present to pour and discuss their own wines.
● Cappuccino and latte from Park City's own Hugo Coffee Roaster to complement a large assortment of sweets and treats.
● An exclusive swag bag including a recipe book with recipes from all winning restaurants.
● A free subscription to Salt Lake magazine.