When: Saturday, February 11, 2017. Please arrive at 8:30AM (may arrive as early as 8:15AM) for training, coffee and light breakfast. Judging will start at 9:00AM and be complete by 11:30AM
Where: 1724 Woodman Drive, Kettering, OH 45420 (Please park in front of the school and enter through the main entrance)
- 8:30-9:00AM: Judges meet in Ms. Campbell's room for training (we will direct you to Ms. Campbell's when you arrive). Coffee and light breakfast will be provided.
- 9:00AM-11:30AM: Project judging (when you are done judging you are free to go, but are invited to stay for the awards ceremony as well).
- You will be judging as many student projects as you would like (most judges judge approximately 2-4 projects). Students worked on their own or with one other partner.
- You will choose projects based on your areas of expertise. You may be asked to contribut to special awards judging as well.
- You will talk with students about their projects while examining their poster.
- For each project, you will complete the rubric provided to you at the training meeting. Please provide students with helpful comments.
Questions: Please direct all questions about judging to Julie Kancler, Chemistry Teacher, at email@example.com.