Actions and Detail Panel
2017 CSD Spring Convention and Contest -- 'Unmissable' Starts Here!
Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 3:00 PM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 12:00 PM CDT
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!
The Spring 2017 Central States District Convention and Contest comes to Wichita, Kansas April 20th to 22nd, 2017, and promises to be the first of many "Unmissable" CSD conventions to come! All events are under one roof at the Hyatt Regency Wichita, 400 West Waterman Street. The convention is hosted by the South Central Kansas Chapter's "SmorgasChorus" and will also include plenty of non-competition activities to make your convention weekend a great one.
This year's Spring Convention and Contest will feature the CSD Small Chorus Contest, and the International Quartet Preliminary Qualification for this summer's International Quartet Contest to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Don't miss your chance to see CSD's "contenders" for International Quartet Gold!
Also appearing will be the Metro Kansas City Chapter's Central Standard Chorus, 2016 International Silver Medalist. And let's not forget that we have a special guest at this convention, quartet gold medalist Pete Tyree of Wichita's own The Orphans, 1953 International Champions!
Come out and enjoy barbershop harmony at its best!
Make your hotel reservations now by clicking here:
Quartets and choruses can register as groups! Here's how:
1. On the Registration page, select "Group"
2. If you are initially registering for your quartet or chorus, click the link for "Create Group" -- if your chorus or quartet has already created its group ID for the event, click "Join Group"
3. Enter your group name -- we recommend using either your quartet name or your chapter/chorus name
4. Find the registration(s) you want to purchase, select the quantity, and select "Checkout"
5. Select your method of payment on the payment processing page -- pay by check and minimize the processing and transaction fees!
6. Submit your payment (either online or by check) and pack your bags for Wichita!!!