The CSAA Annual Conference draws a diverse group of participants from many different organizations, museums, academic institutions as well as cultural and heritage centers. Each year, the CSAA Annual Conference provide museum personnel, teachers, staff, faculty and students, preservationists, historians and re-enactors from across the country, with an intimate forum to exchange ideas, discuss their current activities, programs and issues with colleagues in the field. With such an energetic atmosphere, wide choice of activities, dynamic events, educational sessions and networking opportunities, you do not want to miss this event.
- Full registration includes the following activities: meals, refreshment breaks, social activities, concurrent, plenary and roundtable sessions and keynote address.
- All "non-member" registrations automatically include a one year CSAA membership.
- The schoolhouse tour/workshop includes lunch, snacks and drinks.
- This online registration cannot include outside hotel accommodations (made on your own). Please see registration form on CSAA website for conference motel choices and rates.
- All programs, meetings, sessions, presenters and locations are subject to change as required.
- Refunds (less 20% fee) will be granted for cancellations received in writing two weeks before the event. Refunds will be processed after the annual meeting.