Basically all Multi-Peril Crop Insurance Policies sold by every Agent and Approved Insurance Provider are Generic. They all have the Same Price, Options, Policy Forms, Coverages, Rules, Regulations, Exclusions, etc..
So what gives Suhr & Lichty customers the edge in crop insurance?
1) Producer Portal Services to securely access current and past crop insurance information online 24/7.
2) Digital Claim Signature to save time wasted on your claim and speed up the claim payments.
3) Common Land Unit (CLU) Acreage Reporting Compliance to satisfy current and future Farm Service and Risk Management Agency requirements.
4) Map Based Acreage Reporting, Schedules of Insurance and Production Reporting with Colored Graphics and Arial Imagery
5) Participation in Acreage Crop Reporting Streamlining Initiative (ACRSI) USDA/FSA/RMA with goal of single reporting of planted acreage
6) Unique Supplemental Products to provide protection beyond what is available with traditional multi-peril crop insurance.
- Production, Companion and Traditional Hail products available with various WIND endorsements and Matching Deductibles
- Additional Price Option to provide more coverage per bushel for production losses
- Additional Replant/ Early bird Planting Coverage better payment for Replant Losses and Frost Damage not covered because you planted early.
7) Local Insurance Agency policy processing to speeds up the policy issuance process.
8) “No Conflict of Interest" to slow down, disrupt claim processing or deny otherwise valid claim payments.
9) Full-time, Multi-Line, Family Operated, Local Professional Main Street Insurance Agents and Agency supporting you and your Community and offering multiple insurance products such as Crop, Farm, Auto, Umbrella, Home, Life, Health, Business etc.
10) The seminar will review the 2017 program updates and will include guest speakers on
the topics, Crop Insurance program changes, Farm, Life and Workers Compensation.
11) Refreshments will also be provide at the conclusion of the seminar
This FREE Seminar is for all Crop Insurance Policy Holders (Landords and Producers) Clients and Non-Clients and is Sponsored by:
- DL Diane Lichty
Suhr & LIchty Insurance
Suhr & Lichty Insurance