Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Clean Cities Green Drives Conference and Expo
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CDT
Please join us at the 6th annual Green Drives$ Conference and Expo, an event hosted by the Lake Michigan Clean Cities Consortium. As one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest, this one-day event is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, as well as federal, state and local government officials, vehicle manufacturers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and environment, clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
- John Davis, the Emmy® Award-winning host of MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series, will serve as MC and a featured speaker.
- Executives from UPS will highlight the company’s “Rolling Laboratory” of green vehicles and sustainability initiatives.
- Automakers will highlight advanced-vehicle technologies, including electric vehicles and alternative fuels.
- More than 25 exhibitors to showcase their technologies.
- 40 green vehicles on display, with some available for test drives.
- Businesses and municipalities will discuss how they went green with their fleets.
- An in-depth look at the Drive Clean Chicago Voucher Program.
- Networking with other industry professionals and subject-matter experts.
For out of town attendees, a block of hotel rooms has been reserved:
- Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville, 1087 E. Diehl Road, Naperville, IL 60563 Phone: 630.505.1400 | Fax: 630.505.1416
- Block name “Green Drives Conference and Expo”
- Rate of $99 + tax for night of 5/17
- The reservation cut-off date for the block is 4/19/17
To learn more about Green Drive$ and to see the program agenda, go to http://chicagocleancities.org/green-drives.