Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Central Mississippi User Meeting
Thu, March 23, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Are you an administrator or teacher who wants to find new ways to use USATestprep in the classroom? Perhaps you are interested in tracking your students and classes? Or, are you a new user looking for an overview of the sites' features? If you want to hear the answers to these questions, and many more, this is your chance.
Who: All administrators, teachers, and staff who wish to maximize the effectiveness of USATestprep at their school.
What: In-depth training on using USATestprep, including:
- In-depth Lessons on Student Home Page and Resources
- Focused Teacher Home Page and Resource Instruction
- Extensive Coverage of Benchmark Testing Features
- Discussion of all Assignment System Components
- Comprehensive Review of all Administrator Resources
- Q&A and Future Plans
- Bring Your Laptop or Tablet Device!
- Includes a Catered Continental Breakfast Break (Pastries, Fruit, Juice, and Coffee)
- Beverages Throughout
- Super Awesome USATestprep Swag
- Certificate for 4 hours of professional development
Conveniently Located off I-55:
30 minutes from Greenwood
1hr from Starkville
1 hr, 15 minutes from Oxford
1hr, 20 minutes from Jackson
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free parking is available at the hotel.
Is Wifi available?
Yes, there is free wifi in the hotel.
Is this considered professional education?
Upon completion of the meeting, each attendee will be presented a certificate for 4 hours of professional development.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call us at: 877-377-9537 ext 112.