San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fashioned after hit shows like So You Think You Can Dance™ and Dancing with the Stars™, EDIN’s Celebrity Dance Challenge is under the artistic direction of celebrity dancer/choreographer Bubba Carr. Guests will enjoy a cocktail reception by Sean O’Keefe Events and be thoroughly entertained by emcees Christi Paul of CNN and Paul Milliken, Road Warrior of FOX 5’s Good Day Atlanta. And, of course, the dancers!
“The EDIN Celebrity Dance Challenge is truly one of the most fun events in Atlanta,” says Christi Paul and longtime event participant, “Watching our favorite local celebs dancing their hearts out is both exhilarating and inspiring. This is a not-to-miss event.” Dance couples compete by dancing for votes. The number of fan votes received will determine the winner. Anyone can vote for his or her favorite celebrity for as little as $1 per vote
VIP Reception begins at 6:30pm
Doors Open at 7:00pm
Show begins at 8:00pm
This year's celebrity dancers include:
Stacey Adams Harry Norman
Chef Mimmo Alboumeh MAYA Steaks & Seafood & Red Pepper Taqueria
Dr. Mark Beaty Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery
Tammy McCall Browning Good Moves & Does It Dance
Jennifer Champion Stay-at-Home Mom
Tabitha Grant Domino’s
Chef Todd Kulper Doraku Sushi
Milly Marques Brows by Milly
Adam Wattenbarger Salem Media Group
Kathy Zickert Smith, Gambrell & Russell
- Twist & Shout, $150: Priority seating on main level, admission to VIP reception
- Jump & Jive, $50: Open seating in the balcony, includes cash bar and appetizers
- Conga Line, $1,000: Admission to VIP reception for 5 guests and 5 reserved seats in first two rows
- Boogie Fever, $2,500: Admission to VIP reception for 10 guests and 1 table for 10
- ChaChaCha, $5,000: Admission to VIP reception for 10 guests and 1 table for 10 (middle)
- Fierce Foxtrot, $10,000: Admission to VIP reception for 10 guests and 1 table for 10 (up-front)
- Fancy Footwork, $15,000: Admission to VIP reception for 20 guests and 2 tables for 10 (front and center)
*All sponsorship levels include recognition on the tables (or seats), in the program and in sponsorship loop along with various other marketing perks. See ticket descriptions for more details.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Eating Disorders Information Network, EDIN
The Eating Disorders Information Network (EDIN) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention of eating disorders through education, outreach, and action.
EDIN is committed to addressing the problem of eating disorders on a societal level. We are devoted to:
- preventing eating disorders,
- increasing public awareness of the personal, familial, and cultural/media influences which contribute to eating disorders,
- and helping those already suffering to find the therapeutic services they need.
The organization strives to serve as a comprehensive resource and educational guide for those wanting to learn more about eating disorders, those seeking help and those gathering and distributing information about available treatment options both in the Atlanta area and nationwide.