LEARN | ENGAGE | NETWORK
The Capital City Food Truck Convention gathers together under one roof the industry’s brightest chefs, entrepreneurs, innovators, and leaders for two days of education, professional development and connecting with fellow vendors and industry providers.
Held on Sunday, March 19 at the Doc5 in Washington, DC, the Convention is a day of vendor education, professional development and connecting with industry purveyors and service providers. It concludes with the official convention after party and FTA Honors.
- How To Start a Successful Mobile Vending Business Panel
- Oversight of Food Truck Regulation, Part I
- Wholesale Purchasing Know How
- How to Grow Your Food Truck Business Panel
- Financial Management
- Events That Make You Money!
- Marketing is More Than Social Media
- Courtroom Battles and Changing Food Truck Laws Panel
- Permit and Licensing Process (DC, VA and MD)
Become an exhibitor or sponsor by contacting FTA Executive Director Najiba Hlemi at email@example.com and follow @dmvfta for all the latest information!
- All workshops and seminars
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Drinks all day
- Networking reception
- Ticket to the FTA Honors event and afterparty