2017 Caltrain NorcalMLK Celebration Train
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Take the Caltrain NorcalMLK Celebration Train to the MLK2017 celebration events in San Francisco on January 16 and honor the life and legacy of Dr. King through exciting activities for all.
This free commemorative service is a program of the Northern California Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Foundation, in partnership with Caltrain, and it signals the region's dedication to continue the service begun by the late Coretta Scott King.
The Caltrain NorcalMLK Celebration Train will depart from San Jose's Diridon Station at 9:45am (65 Cahill St., San Jose 95110), making stops at Palo Alto Station at 10:05am (95 University Ave., Palo Alto 94301) and the San Mateo Station at 10:22am (385 First Ave., San Mateo 94401) before heading in to San Francisco. Once there, celebrants will be able to immediately take part in the MLK2017 March/Parade or head directly to Yerba Buena Gardens to take part in a full day of festivities. For more information about the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration, visit sfmlkday.org. All of the day's events are free and open to the public.
Reserve your complimentary commemorative tickets for departure from one of the above stations today, and pick up your tickets at your point of departure on Monday, January 16, one hour before travel.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Commemorative Ticket is valid for the “Celebration Train” and one southbound Caltrain trip on January 16, 2017 after 1:00 p.m. (See the Caltrain schedule to plan your southbound travel.)
- Caltrain is a proof-of-payment system. Keep ticket in plain view for fare inspection.
- One commemorative ticket per person, including children.
- Not for sale, transfer or redistribution.
- Caltrain Customer Service Number: 1.800.660.4287
Date and Time
San Jose Diridon Station to San Francisco's Caltrain Station
65 Cahill Street
San Jose, CA 95110