Actions and Detail Panel
2017 BRI Research & Industry Update
Thu, March 23, 2017, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
This year's meeting will focus on:
- New crop performance on swine effluent sprayfields
- In-field drying techniques for woody biomass
- Showcasing the City of Raleigh's seed crushing to biodiesel production mobile demonstration unit
- Mechanical planting and alternative uses in the "Miscanthus field"
- Weed management in/of energy canes
- Invasive risk modeling and Voluntary Best Management Practices for Energy Crops
There is no charge, but we do ask that you register for planning purposes. Printed tickets are not necessary for admission.
We are looking forward to this year's event.