Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Blue Ridge Safety Association Conference
Thu, April 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
The Blue Ridge Safety Association will be hosting its annual conference at the Plecker Workforce Center at Blue Ridge Community College on April 6th, 2017.
Keynote speakers will include Travis Vance, Employment Litigation Attorney at Fisher Philips, and Kris Sacra.
Break-Out Session topics will include:
- New Legislation and Implication in the Workplace
- Temporary/ Contract Worker Staffing Issues
- Worker's Compensation Management
- Handling Stormwater and Regulations at the Workplace
- Silica Standard and Industrial Hygeine
Lunch will be provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-209-3342 with any dietary restrictions. We will be happy to accomodate any food allergies or vegetarian and vegan diets.
Packet pick-up and last minute registration will run from 8:30 am to 9:00 am.