Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Baton Rouge Blues Festival All-Weekend Experience Pass
Sat, Apr 8, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Apr 9, 2017, 10:30 PM CDT
Get your front row seat to this year’s Baton Rouge Blues Festival with an All-Weekend Experience Pass!
Just a few of the perks included in your blues-filled weekend:
- Exclusive entry to private viewing areas adjacent to the two main stages with re-entry privileges all weekend.
- Gourmet food and snacks from City Pork and Richard's Cajun Sausage provided throughout the weekend.
- Unlimited cocktails, beer, sodas and bottled water.
- Private restrooms exclusively for pass holders.
- Access to 12 Bar, the festival’s lounge area featuring exclusive beverages, more private bathrooms, and additional viewing areas for the Foundation Stage.
- A one-year membership to the Baton Rouge Blues Foundation.
- All viewing areas accommodate your favorite lounge chair with limited seating provided by the festival.
And, of course, your All-Weekend Experience Pass won’t be complete without a unique surprise for this year’s pass holders. A little token of appreciation from us to you for supporting the festival and keeping the blues alive in Baton Rouge!
Please note: Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferrable.