Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Autism Conference and Resource Fair
Sun, April 9, 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
ASK US Florida presents the 4th Annual Autism Conference and Resource Fair, on Sunday April 9th, from 11a-4p. This year's event is going to be the best one yet -- we have added more family friendly features and are hosting speakers who are presenting on a wide array of pertinent topics. Just a rundown ---
* 7 Amazing Guest Speakers presenting on a wide variety of topics that impact Autistic individuals and their families.
* Many local and regional Vendors, as well as Service Providers -- all of which assist the ASD Community -- will have representatives available to discuss what services are available to you.
* Be Safe. Be Prepared," a collaborative presentation to discuss safety initatives, impacting the ASD Community.
* Super exciting, indoor/outdoor, interactive kids area with loads of games and crafts, a sports demo, bounce house, a DJ, an autism themed, guided paint for parents and children ($10pp), and so much more!
*FREE Haircuts from.Clubhouse Cuts -- this guys are such an asset to the ASD Community! They are amazing!
*"Autism through Art: An ASD Art show" all submissions come from individuals within our community, with an autism diagnosis. Anyone can attend the event and everyone who attends will be given the voting guidelines. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of the event.
* Minecraft Gaming Server, hosted by Crafting Education! Fire trucks! Helicopters! Superheros! FreezeFrame Photography will have a fun social photobooth, with props!
* Huge Silent Auction to raise funds for theraputic grants, which will be awarded to a few selected children, who attend the event with a parent or caregiver.
---- and SO MUCH MORE!!!!!