Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Annual Tizra User Group Summit
Mon, May 22, 2017, 1:00 PM – Tue, May 23, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
Registration is now open for the Third Annual Tizra User Group Summit!
Please join Tizra, our partners, and your fellow users for a deep dive into the strategies, tools and skills that drive success in digital publishing. This event provides a unique opportunity to network with your peers and learn how others are tackling some of the industry's most important challenges.
What you'll learn:
- How to execute an agile content strategy that drives traffic and revenue.
- Best practices, tools and techniques being used throughout the Tizra community.
- What's ahead on the Tizra roadmap...and new ways Tizra can help you to meet your goals.
- How APIs can transform user experiences and internal workflows.
- How AMS and eLearning integrations can increase value...and sales.
- How to use analytics to put your audience at the center of your publishing efforts.
New this year: Half-day TIZRA Developer Workshop
From integrating with your AMS, LMS or CMS to markup and scripting tricks to search customization and complex content licensing, join us to share your TIZRA developer knowledge and learn from one another. Tactical how-tos and face-to-face technical discussions on:
- Using API functions to massively improve site performance and create new kinds of interactions.
- Creating digital-native reading experiences with XML/EPUB
- Managing large-scale taxonomies with Virtual Collections
- Improving discovery with dynamic search & browse
- Adding intelligence to your metadata with calculated fields.
- Building a next-generation, API-powered reader.
- LMS integration with LTI and OneRoster
- Automating production workflows
Registration Fees (per individual):
- $175 Charter Member rate (available to all previous conference attendees, must register by 5/1/17)
- $240 early bird rate (must register by 5/1/17
- $300 standard rates after May 1st
Note: Developer Workshop is optional, and is included with price of registration. Please indicate if you will be attending the Developer Workshop by choosing the appropriate ticket option.
Register today to lock in the early-bird rates!
Program to be announced shortly!
Monday, May 22nd - 1pm - 5pm Tizra Developers Workshop
Tuesday, May 23rd - 8am - 4pm - Tizra Users Group Conference
AAOS Corporate HQ
9400 W Higgins Rd
Accomodations: A group room block with special rates has been arranged with the Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O'Hare. You may use the following link to make your reservations: