San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Aloha! It's that time of year - when the Tiki Gods come out and play to raise money to fight Cancer!
On June 3rd, 2017 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm, Man of the Year nominee, Ryan Orton, and members of his fundraising team will host this event benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (“LLS”). Sip cocktails around the pool while dancing to fresh beats, food and beer provided by OHSO Brewery- Paradise Valley, entertainment, and lots of fun await!
Everyone wins when cancer loses and your attendance at The Luau will help fund the therapies and treatments that save lives, not someday but today. Over the years, support from people like you has been responsible for the advancements that have doubled, tripled, and in some cases quadrupled the survival rate for some blood cancers.
Proceeds from ticket sales go directly towards the fight to end cancer and are tax deductible.
Ticket Pricing: All tickets include entrance to the event, drinks, and food.
Early-Bird Ticket $ 50
Early-Bird Couple $ 80
**Early-Bird ticket pricing ends May 1.
Standard Ticket $ 65
Standard Couple $ 110
**Standard ticket pricing ends June 2nd.
Day of Ticket $ 80
Day of Couple $ 130
Learn More At:
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/285760025214068/
Reasons to Support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society:
1. Approximately every 3 minutes one person in the United States (US) is diagnosed with a blood cancer. Only lung and gastrointestinal cancers take more lives in the US each year. But, less than 1 in 10 new cancer diagnoses will be a blood cancer. And, there are many rare subtypes of leukemias, lymphomas and myelomas. Without donations from people like you, research into treatments would not be possible.
2. Of 67 drugs newly FDA-approved as cancer treatments in the years 2000-2012, 28(42%) were first approved as treatments for blood cancer patients! 1/4 (225) of more than 900 new cancer treatments in clinical testing by companies (as of June 2012) were tested as treatments for blood cancer patients! These treatments include Chemotherapy, Bone Marrow Transplants, and molecular targeting.
3. Since LLS began investing in research in 1949, the 5-year survival rate for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia has improved from 5% to approximately 90%. Despite this improvement, leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children, adolescents, and young adults.
4. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the largest voluntary cancer research agency specifically focused on finding cures and better treatments for blood cancer patients. With the scope and scale to fund many projects at the same time, LLS supports hundreds of cancer scientists around the world.
5. Unlike commercial enterprises that consider blood cancers as “orphan diseases” with small markets and limited profit potential, LLS funds research based on medical need without regard to commercial return or market size. Every dollar invested comes from charitable support from concerned donors.
6. LLS funds hundreds of promising researchers at leading cancer centers and universities worldwide. And since LLS has no campus or laboratories to maintain, your investment funds more research and less overhead than a donation made elsewhere.
For more information on the LLS, please visit: www.LLS.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Coast To Coast Cures
Coast to Coast Cures, was formed in 2015 by Brint Morrow. In 2016 Brint and Preston Clarke decided to create a legacy team off that foundation to support future MWOY candidates.
The goal of Coast to Coast Cures is to raise $1,000,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society over the next ten years to help support the fight against cancer.
Learn more at: www.CoastLLS.org