Don't miss the 2017 Annual GGS Conference!
Preparing for the Future:Prevention, Readiness & Wellbeing
2017 Conference Highlights:
- Discounted presenter registration rate
- 7/24 Keynote Addresses
- 7/24 President's Reception: great networking, poster presentations, food and fun
- 7/25 Awards Lunch
- Conference attendees will have three days of dynamic learning while enjoying the beautiful Chateau Elan.
- Full conference registration includes the Monday Night President's Reception, Tuesday Breakfast & Luncheon, Wednesday Breakfast and all refreshment breaks.
- Are refunds offered? GGS will refund your registration, minus a $50 administration fee, if you cancel your registration in writing before July 5, 2016. Cancellations made after this date will forfeit the entire registration fee.
- How can I contact the conference organizer? The executive director for GGS can be contacted at email@example.com
- Do I need to bring a paper ticket? No, there is no need to bring a paper ticket.
Save This Event
When & Where
Georgia Gerontology Society
GGS is the largest state organization of multidisciplinary professionals in the field of aging.
- GGS enhances public awareness of the needs, rights and continuing contributions of older persons
- GGS promotes efforts to meet the needs of older persons through innovative and state of the art approaches to service
- GGS provides student scholarships and promotes career development in gerontology.
- GGS collaborates with other organizations in expanding services, programs, education and research in aging.
- GGS serves as the focal point for Senior Advocacy relating to public and social policy within the State of Georgia